Here is how to use the ZIG token bridge to convert your ZIG tokens from Ethereum (ERC-20) to Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20).
1. Enter the amount of ZIG you would like to transfer to BSC, and click Convert Now. (Please use the default suggested ETH gas fee to ensure the transaction succeeds).
2. Click Confirm to pay the ETH gas fee and approve the transaction. At this point, the chain switch will commence.
3. Click the 'Switch to BSC' button to switch the network to BSC.
4. Click the 'Claim Now' button to claim the transferred ZIG tokens. Accept the suggested BNB gas fee in MetaMask to complete the transaction.
5. Your ZIG tokens should now be available in your MetaMask balance on the BSC network. You may use these on apps using Binance Smart Chain.