In order to connect VCC.exchange account to Zignaly you need to create API keys:
- Open your VCCE account and select the User Icon then go to 'My Account'
- Scroll down to 'Create API Key'
- You may need to enable & enter the 2fa Authenticator code
- Once entered, you'll see the new API keys & Secret
Save them in a safe place because once you leave the VCCE website
Important: You don’t need to give Withdrawal permission, in fact, we encourage
you to not enable it, for security purposes.
Example of created API keys in VCC.exchange:
Next, connect your Binance API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open)
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange: VCCE
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Type: SPOT
- Enter Account API key
- Enter Account API secret
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!