In order to connect the BitMEX account to Zignaly you need to create API keys:
- Open your BitMEX account and go to API
- In API Overview go to API Key Management.
- Set a name for your Keys (Ex: Zignaly), choose “Order” on Key Permissions and click on "Create API Key".
Important: You don’t need to give Withdrawal permission, in fact, we encourage you to not enable it, for security purposes.
- You will see a green sign confirming the API Key Created.
Save them in a safe place because once you leave the BitMEX website the secret key will not be shown anymore.
Example of created API keys in BitMEX:
You should see your API KEYS at the bottom of that page.
- Next, connect your BitMEX API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open)
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange: BitMEX
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Type: FUTURES
- Enter Account API key:
- Enter Account API secret:
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!