In order to connect BitMEX account to Zignaly you need to create API keys:
*Be sure you have completed your KYC on Bitmex in order for the API permissions to work
1. Open your BitMEX account and go to API
2. In API Overview go to API Key Management.
3. Set a name for your Keys (Ex: Zignaly), choose “Order” on Key Permissions and click on "Create API Key".
Important: You don’t need to give Withdrawal permission, in fact, we encourage you to not enable it, for security purposes.
4. You will see a green sign confirming the API Key Created.
Save them in a safe place because once you leave the BitMEX website the secret key will not be shown anymore.
Example of created API keys in BitMEX:
You should see your API KEYS on the bottom of that page.
Next, connect your BitMEX API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open)
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange: BitMEX
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Type: FUTURES
- Enter Account API key:
- Enter Account API secret:
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!