💡 Before connecting to a Copytrading V2 provider, please be sure to review Understanding Profit Sharing
Selecting a profit-sharing CopyTrader:
First, select the filter icon and enable ‘Profit Sharing’
Additional filter options:
Quote: USDT for futures
Type: Futures (profit-sharing is for futures trading)
We encourage you to set the time frame for at least 90 days. It's always a good idea to consider long term timeframes to have more consistent results.
Once you set your filter to Profit Sharing, you will see the list of traders offering the profit-sharing model. In each provider box, you can view the set rate for the profit-sharing success fee.
To view more specific information on each copytrader, click VIEW TRADER
- Select your Zignaly exchange account
Profit-Sharing it is only available for Zignaly Futures Exchange accounts.
If you do not have one, create a Zignaly exchange account here.
*Demo Accounts are not available in profit sharing.
- Select Copy-traders in the left side-bar menu, Choose a Copytrader & click VIEW TRADER to open the Copytrader information page.
- Select ‘Copy this Trader’
- Allocate your funds
Enter the amount you wish to allocate from your balance
*This amount will be locked into the copytrading service
Be sure that your Zignaly exchange account has the funds needed to cover this allocated amount
- Withdraw or Reinvest the profits (losses are always "reinvested")
Reinvest this into your allocated amount OR Withdraw this amount from this Copytrading service back into your Zignaly exchange as available funds
- Confirm that you understand Type 'Locked' to confirm your understanding that this amount will be locked into this Copytrading service.
Select ‘Start Copying’ and that's it! Just wait for the next position to be opened from your Copytrader, it will be replicated on your account automatically 😉