Create a Profit-Sharing Service (Futures trading)
Copytrader provider accounts are only recommended for expert traders.
Please review Copytrading V2 Information to be sure to understand
this concept before continuing.
Once you are logged into your Zignaly account, select Copy-Traders on the left sidebar menu.
Then click 'Offer Your Copy Trading Service':
- Select the profit-sharing method. This can not be changed in the future.
*The profit-sharing method 'Version 2 of Copytrading' is only
available for Futures trading, and also with a connected Zignaly
2. Select the Quote USDT for futures trading
3. Next Step: Enter your Service Name & Profit Sharing Percentage:
Set the profit-sharing % (or success fee) that you will charge the user for
Please note: 5% of this is discounted and will go to Zignaly.
For example, if you charge a 20% success fee, zignaly will deduct 5%,
giving you 15% & leaving the remaining 80 % to your connected copiers.
Connect to your own service
After creating your account, your main copy trader account page will open. Be sure your correct Zignaly futures exchange account is selected (in the top right corner), you also will need some balance for allocating a certain amount (of all of them) to the service, then connect to your copytrader service by clicking ‘Copy This Trader’
- If you have reverted away from your Copy-Trader service page, just navigate to the Copytrader marketplace. Use the filter icon to select 'User Owned' accounts
Different ways to trade through your Copytrader service:
- Through Signals
Learn how to send signals to Zignaly:
3 Ways to send signals to Zignaly
- From the Trading Terminal Be sure to select your copytrader account in the trading terminal.
This way your manual trades will be performed through your copytrader service.
- Or a mix of signals and manual.
Edit your profile
Before being listed in the marketplace, or if you just want to adjust how your service account looks, you can use the edit page and update your information.
- About Us: (optional) Introduce yourself, let the public know a bit of information you may wish to share, ex. When did you begin trading, achievements as a trader, reason to create a service for the public. Try to be detailed to create trust, which, as important as your results, will be what moves users to follow you.
- Strategy: Explain your strategy; examples; why it succeeds? the risk involved, drawdown levels, what should your follower expect?
- Who Are We: (optional, but recommended) add your name and where you are located.
- Find Us Here: select any of the options and add the corresponding URL to allow the public to reach out to you to receive more information. At least one channel is required when being listed in the marketplace.
- Upload a logo: This is required when being listed in the marketplace.
- Website: If you have a website for more information regarding your trading profile or services, you may add it here, It will be displayed publicly on your Copytrader profile.
- Save your data.
All of the information you have provided will now be in your ‘Profile’ section.
Get listed on the marketplace
By default, your Copytrader service is set to public but hidden from the community.
Without being listed on the marketplace, you can still allow Zignaly users to copy you by sharing your service URL. Once logged in on Zignaly, users can enter this Url and connect to your copytrader service.
- To find your Service URL: Open your copytrader page.
The Url address in your browser will be your 'service URL':
Atention! Please be sure that you don't share the URL that contains your key, anyone with that key could manage your account.
To be listed on the Zignaly marketplace:
In order to be listed in the marketplace, there are 4 requirements.
- A minimum of two-week stats
- Logo & Description
- Follow your own service with a real account.
- Add a way that users can contact you (email, twitter, facebook)
When you are ready, create a support ticket in the help widget: select category Service Traders and enter your service URL.
Send us a quick message stating that you would like to begin the evaluation to list your copytrader service on the marketplace. We will get back to you shortly!