I am following a Signal Provider but I don't have any trades appearing on my account. I have done the configuration as recommended
This can be due to different reasons:
- The provider is not sending new signals from the time you enabled it.
- Issues related to your account, settings or balances on the exchange.
To check this, go to the 'Error Log' view and scroll over to the far right side of the list.
The status column can indicate if there is any error.
If you find an error click on this icon to see the error definition.
- Be sure you have enough funds in your exchange account wallet, in the currency
in which you have entered a position size for:
- These funds must be available & not locked in any open positions on your exchange account.
- Double-check that you have connected the correct exchange account Type (spot or futures)
that your Signal Provider is using