I am following a Signal Provider but I don't have any trades appearing on my account. I have done the configuration as recommended
This can be due to different reasons:
- The provider is not sending new signals from the time you have enabled it.
- Issues related to your account, settings, or balances on the exchange.
To check this, go to the 'Error Log' view and scroll over to the far right side of the list.
The status column can indicate if there is an error.
If you find an error click on this icon to see the error definition.
- Your trial period or subscription has expired. You will need to select the 'Coinpayments' button to renew your subscription. Find this on the Signal Providers profile page.
How to purchase a subscription using Coinpayments
- Review the Settings tab on the service profile page, and be sure you have entered at least one position size % or fixed amount, as well as saved your additional strategy settings
How to follow a Signal Provider
- Be sure you have enough funds in your exchange account wallet, in the currency
in which you have entered a position size for:
- These funds must be available & not locked in any open positions on your exchange account.
- Double-check that you have connected the correct exchange account Type (spot or futures)
that your Signal Provider is using