I have connected to a Copytrader, but trades are not appearing on my account.
This could be due to a number of reasons:
- The Copytrader provider is not sending new signals from the time you enabled it
To check this, Select the Copytrader you are connected to under 'Connected Traders'
On the Copytraders profile, select 'Positions'.
Here you can view the most recent positions that they have opened.
Check if this is before or after the time you have enabled it.
- Issues related to your account, settings, or balances on the exchange
To check this, go to your Dashboard and select >positions> error log.
The status column can indicate if there is an error.
*Click on the tooltip to view the error definition.
- Your trial period or subscription has expired. You will need to select the 'Coinpayments' button to renew your subscription. Find this on the Copytraders profile page.
How to purchase a subscription using Coinpayments
- Be sure you have enough funds in your exchange account wallet, in the base currency
that your Copytrader is trading with
For example, if the Copytrader is trading with USDT, their signals will open trading pairs like ETH/USDT, VET/USDT, BTC/USDT.
You must have USDT in your exchange account to cover the total amount you have allocated.
- These funds must be available & not locked in any open positions on your exchange account.
- Double-check that you have connected the correct exchange account Type (spot or futures)
that your Copytrader is using