(monthly subscription method)
When a user follows your service, trades that you perform will be replicated into their accounts.
This is for a Copytrading service using the monthly subscription method,
If you are interested in our profit-sharing model, please continue to Profit-Sharing Information
Steps to become a copy trader:
Once you are logged in to your Zignaly account, select Copy-Traders on the left sidebar menu.
Then click Become a Copy Trader
- Name your Copytrader service.
- Select the Exchange you will use for your copytrader account. This can not be changed.
- Select the Exchange Type Spot (regular) or Futures (options to short & use leverage)
This can not be changed.
*be sure you have created a Zignaly Spot or Futures exchange account OR have connected a Binance or KuCoin spot/futures account to Zignaly.
- Minimum Allocated Balance
This is the minimum investment that the followers must set to start copying your account.
This is a very important parameter. You need to take into consideration your strategy. If you plan to have 5 concurrent positions, and you also plan to increase the position size of each one, you will need to make sure that your followers have allocated enough balance to cover everything.
Take into consideration that we work in percentages when opening a position, so the size will be proportional to the allocated balance of each follower.
Also, if you decide to charge for your service, take into account the cost of the subscription vs your profits, the minimum allocated balance should be higher than your subscription price.
Each copy trading account can only trade with one quote. A way to choose the quote, is to decide what coin you prefer to accumulate? If it's Bitcoin, select BTC, you will trade with BTC pairs
(ETH/BTC, VET/BTC, ADA/BTC…).
*If trading with futures, you must select USDT as your quote
This can not be changed.
After creating your account, your main copytrader account page will open. Be sure your correct exchange account is selected (in the top right corner) and connect to your copytrader service by clicking ‘Copy This Trader’.
- If you have reverted away from your Copy-Trader service page, just navigate through the Copytrader marketplace. Select the filter Icon and click 'User-Owned' to view your service accounts.
Different ways to trade through your Copytrader service:
Before being listed in the marketplace, or if you just want to adjust how your service account looks, you can use the edit page and update your information.
- About Us: (optional) Introduce yourself, let the public know a bit of information you may wish to share, ex. When did you begin trading, achievements as a trader, reason to create a service for the public.
- Strategy: Explain about your strategy; examples; why it succeeds? the risk involved, drawdown levels, what should your follower expect?
- Who Are We: (optional) add your name and where you are located.
- Find Us Here: (optional) select any of the options and add the corresponding URL to allow the public to reach out to you to receive more information.
- Upload a logo: This is required when being listed in the marketplace.
- Website: If you have a website for more information regarding your trading profile or services, you may add it here, It will be displayed publicly on your Copytrader profile.
You also will find payment information: If you would like to charge for your services, head to Implement a payment system for more information on how to set this up.
- Save your data.
All of the information you have provided will now be in your ‘Profile’ section.
By default, your Copytrader service is set to public but hidden from the community.
Without being listed on the marketplace, you can still allow Zignaly users to copy you by sharing your service URL. Once logged in on Zignaly, users can enter this Url and connect to your copytrader service.
- To find your Service URL: Open your copytrader page, enable Make it public
The Url address in your browser will be your 'service URL':
To be listed on the Zignaly marketplace:
In order to be listed in the marketplace, there are 4 requirements:
- Your strategy needs to be running for a minimum of 1 month (worth of stats)
- Follow your own service with a real account.
- Add a way that users can contact you (email, Twitter, Facebook)
- Logo & Description on your profile page.
When you are ready, create a support ticket in the help widget: select the category Service Traders and enter your service URL.
Send us a quick message stating that you would like to begin the evaluation to list your copytrader service on the marketplace. We will get back to you shortly!