Signal provider accounts are only recommended for expert traders.
Once you are listed in the marketplace, your master signal provider account
can be followed by anyone.
Users can automatically follow a provider's signals of when to buy, sell, etc.
but this also allows options for the follower to edit the position settings.
Steps to Become a Signal Provider
Create your Zignaly Signal Provider Account
First, be sure your correct exchange account is selected (in the top right corner)
Visit the Signal Providers marketplace in the left side menu.
Click the button Become a Signal Provider
Fill in the form with the following information:
- Name your Signal Provider service.
- Select the Exchange Type Spot (regular)
or Futures (options to short & use leverage)
These fields are mandatory
Next, expand General settings, and User Available Options to enter these fields:
Hover over the tool tip (?) for information on these settings
Click on the Create Account button.
Connect to your own service
After creating your account, your main Signal Provider account page will open. Be sure your correct exchange account is selected (in the top right corner) and connect to your Signal Provider service by clicking ‘Follow This Provider’
- If you have reverted away from your Signal Provider service page, just navigate to the Signal Provider marketplace. Select the filter Icon and click User-Owned to view your service accounts.
- When you are ready to send a signal open your Signal Provider ‘Settings’ tab
And enter your position size:
This will be the position size opened specifically for your account. Your followers will have their own determined position size settings.
3. Sending Signals
To get familiar with signals and how to send them, the following articles will provide you with this detailed information:
You are now ready to trade as a Signal Provider! 🚀
Edit your profile
Before being listed in the marketplace, or if you just want to adjust how your service account looks, you can use the edit page and update your information.
- About Us: (optional) Introduce yourself, let the public know a bit of information you may wish to share, ex. When did you begin trading, achievements as a trader, reason to create a service for the public.
- Strategy: Explain your strategy; examples; why it succeeds? the risk involved, drawdown levels, what should your follower expect?
- Who Are We: (optional) add your name and where you are located.
- Find Us Here: (optional) select any of the options and add the corresponding
url to allow the public to reach out to you to receive more information.
- Upload a logo: This is required when being listed to the marketplace.
- Website: If you have a website for more information regarding your trading profile or services, you may add it here, It will be displayed publicly on your Signal Provider profile.
- Save your data.
All of the information you have provided will now be in your ‘Profile’ section.
Get listed on the marketplace
By default your Signal Provider service is set to public but hidden from the community.
Without being listed on the marketplace, you can still allow Zignaly users to follow you by sharing your service URL. Once logged in on Zignaly, users can enter this Url and connect to your copytrader service.
- To find your Service URL: Open your signal provider page.
The Url address in your browser will be your ‘service URL’:
To be listed on the Zignaly marketplace:
In order to be listed in the marketplace, there are 3 requirements.
- Logo & Description
- Follow your own service with a real account.
- Add a way that users can contact you (email, twitter, facebook)
When you are ready, create a support ticket in the help widget:
select category Service Traders and enter your service URL.
Send us a quick message stating that you would like to begin the evaluation to list your Signal Provider service on the marketplace. We will get back to you shortly!