Signal provider accounts are only recommended for expert traders.
Once a user follows your service, they can automatically copy your signals of when to buy, sell, etc.
But, this type of service also allows options for the followers to edit the position settings.
In this Article:
- Create your Zignaly Signal Provider account
- Connect to your own service
- Sending Signals
- Edit your profile
- Visibility of your Service
Create your Zignaly Signal Provider Account
First, be sure your correct exchange account is selected (in the top right corner)
Visit the Signal Providers marketplace in the left side menu.
Click the button Become a Signal Provider
Fill in the form with the following information:
- Name your Signal Provider service.
- Select the Exchange Type Spot (regular)
or Futures (options to short & use leverage)
These fields are mandatory
- Next, expand General settings, and User Available Options to enter these fields:
Hover over the tool tip (?) for information on these settings
Click on the Create Account button.
Connect to your own service
After creating your account, your main Signal Provider account page will open. Be sure your correct exchange account is selected (in the top right corner) and connect to your Signal Provider service by clicking ‘Follow This Provider’
- If you have reverted away from your Signal Provider service page, just navigate to the Signal Provider marketplace. Select the filter Icon and click User-Owned to view your service accounts.
- When you are ready to send a signal open your Signal Provider ‘Settings’ tab
And enter your position size:
This will be the position size opened specifically for your account. Your followers will have their own determining position size settings.
To get familiar with signals and how to send them, the following articles will provide you with this detailed information:
You are now ready to trade as a Signal Provider! 🚀
Edit your profile
Before being listed in the marketplace, or if you just want to adjust how your service account looks, you can use the edit page and update your information.
- About Us: (optional) Introduce yourself, let the public know a bit of information you may wish to share, ex. When did you begin trading, achievements as a trader, a reason to create a service for the public.
- Strategy: Explain your strategy; examples; why it succeeds? the risk involved, drawdown levels, what should your follower expect?
- Who Are We: (optional) add your name and where you are located.
- Find Us Here: (optional) select any of the options and add the corresponding
URL to allow the public to reach out to you to receive more information.
- Upload a logo: This is required when being listed in the marketplace.
- Website: If you have a website for more information regarding your trading profile or services, you may add it here, It will be displayed publicly on your Signal Provider profile.
If you would like to charge for your services, head to Implement a payment system for more information on how to set this up.
- Save your data.
All of the information you have provided will now be in your ‘Profile’ section.
Visibility of your service
By default, your service is unlisted.
Without being listed on the marketplace, you can still allow Zignaly users to copy you by sharing your service URL.
Once logged in on Zignaly, users can enter this Url and follow your service.
To find your Service URL: Open your profile page,
The Url address in your browser will be your 'service URL':
Listed in Profile When your service is in the stage "Listed in Profile", it means that it is now a public service and will be displayed among the other services you own. Your service cannot go back to "Unlisted" and will remain public.
To be listed on the Zignaly marketplace:
In order to be listed in the marketplace, there are 2 requirements.
- Logo & Description
- Add a way that users can contact you (email, twitter, facebook)
When you are ready, create a support ticket in the help widget:
select category Service Traders and enter your service URL.
Send us a quick message stating that you would like to begin the evaluation to list your Signal Provider service on the marketplace. We will get back to you shortly!