Open your account on Binance.
If you do not have a Binance futures account see the instructions here:
The Ultimate Guide to Trading on Binance Futures
Once you have a created a Binance Futures account, be sure it is funded
To do this go into your Spot account and click transfer:
Transfer USDT into your 'USDS-M Futures' wallet
1) Create and connect your Binance API keys:
- go to API settings.
- Set a name for your Keys, and click on "Create New Key".
- An email will be sent to you. Just open it and confirm
- Once confirmed, you'll see the new API keys
|Save them in a safe place because once you leave the Binance website
the secret key will not be shown anymore.
*You must edit restrictions and check enable futures:
2) Connect your Binance Futures API keys on Zignaly:
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Select type: FUTURES
- Enter Account API key
- Enter Account API secret
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!