In order to connect your Binance futures account to Zignaly, you need to create API keys,
If you do not have a Binance futures account, please review the instructions here:
The Ultimate Guide to Trading on Binance Futures
Once you have created a Binance Futures account, be sure it is funded.
To do this, go into your Spot account and click transfer:
Transfer USDT into your 'USD(S)-M Futures' wallet
Create and connect your Binance API keys:
- Open your Binance account and go to API settings.
- Set a name for your Keys, and click on "Create New Key".
- An email will be sent to you. Just open it and confirm
- Once confirmed, you'll see the new API keys
*Be sure that the restrictions are set to enable futures
Connect your Binance Futures API keys on Zignaly:
Next, connect your Binance API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open).
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Select type: FUTURES
- Enter Account API key
- Enter Account API secret
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!