3 steps to activate your Zignaly account and start trading! 🚀
- Create your Zignaly Exchange Account
Or Connect your existing Binance or KuCoin exchange.
- Fund your Zignaly exchange account
- Connect to a Copytrader
Create your Zignaly Exchange Account
The easiest way to get started is to create an account on the Zignaly Exchange, you will be able to manage everything in one place, and there is no need to connect API keys.
In just a few clicks and your account will be created and connected:
- Click on the Connect Account button, Or go to ‘My exchange account’
by selecting the user Icon at the top-right of your screen.
- Next you will have the option to create a regular main account:
or a ‘DEMO’ account (using simulated funds)
- Last, select which Type of account, (Spot for a regular trading account or Futures
for futures trading only), Name your account, & select Done.
That's it! You are now ready to fund your account
*If you created a demo account, proceed straight to ‘Connect to a Copytrader'
Add funds to your Zignaly Exchange Account
To add funds to your Zignaly Exchange account, first of all, select
‘My Exchange Accounts’ and click on the Deposit button.
There are two ways to add funds:
1. Send your funds from your current exchange or crypto wallet
2. Purchasing Crypto through Changelly (third party provider)
Send your funds from your current exchange or crypto wallet:
- Select the coin you wish to deposit to Zignaly.
- Make sure you have the correct network selected for this coin.
- This will generate an address for you for this specific coin, It will be your personal address to deposit any of these coins (ex. ETH) into your Zignaly exchange account.
- Proceed to your previously established wallet or exchange account, Follow their guidelines to withdraw your coin. Enter your generated Zignaly address for this coin and network in their send to specifications.
For some networks, additionally to the Address, a Memo/Tag could be required. In that case, you should repeat the same steps with the Address, copy the memo/tag from Zignaly and paste in your wallet or exchange account.
Now you are ready to connect to a copytrader & start trading!
How to Choose a CopyTrader?
It's up to you which trader to copy, but here are some suggestions to take into consideration:
- Which quote: A way to choose the quote is to decide; what is the coin you prefer to accumulate? If it's Bitcoin, you can filter to view traders who trade using Bitcoin pairs. Or if it is USDT select USDT as the quote.
- Which exchange: You can filter to only list copy traders providing signals for the exchange you are using:.example: Zignaly Exchange.
- Who is the best one?: Once you set your desired filters like Quote and Exchange, you'll see the entire list of traders for this combination, we encourage you to set the time frame to at least 90 days. It's always a good idea to consider long term results. Who is able to get good results even with strong market movements?
To view more specific information of each copytrader click VIEW TRADER.
Tips when choosing a copytrader:
- look at long term statistics, a trader that has shown continuous results.
- how informative are they on their copytrader page, do they provide details of their strategy, why it succeeds, what drawdown is to be expected, do they offer an independent website for more information.
- do they have an active community or way to be reached (discord, telegram).
- does this strategy fit with what you are looking for, some prefer more conservative strategies, and others are more open to high risk/reward strategy.
Connect to a CopyTrader
Take a look at the market place to view our Copytraders
After you've chosen a copy trader, Here's how to start copying:
- Select the exchange account you would like to use for this copytrader
(top right corner of any Zignaly page).
- Select the Copytraders button located on the left side menu, Choose a Copytrader & click VIEW TRADER to see their details.
- Select ‘Copy this Trader’.
- Allocate your funds
Enter the amount you wish to allocate from your balance.
What does this mean? Basically, this is the max balance the trader will use from your funds.If the trader uses 10% of his funds, it will replicate on your account using 10% of your funds proportionally.
Take into consideration that all the traders have a minimum amount to allocate, this is related to their strategy, and it's not possible to invest less than this amount.
Be sure that your selected exchange account has the funds needed to cover your allocated amount, & that this is also in the quote the copytrader is using.
example: 100 USDT> you must have this amount of USDT, not the value in BTC
or held in other coins.
- (unless it's free) Select pay using Coinpayments, once your payment goes through to the Copytrader, it will list your expiry date, and you are now connected to this trader!
That's it! Just wait for the next operation, it will be replicated on your account automatically 😉
- Once a new signal is sent from your copytrader, you can view this on your dashboard under>positions >open