In order to connect Binance account to Zignaly you need to create API keys:
- Open your Binance account and go to API settings.
- Set a name for your Keys (Ex: Zignaly), and click on "Create New Key".
- An email will be sent to you. Just open it and confirm
- Once confirmed, you'll see the new API keys
Save them in a safe place because once you leave the Binance website
Important: You don’t need to give Withdrawal permission, in fact, we encourage
you to not enable it, for security purposes.
Example of created API keys in Binance:
Next, connect your Binance API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open)
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange: Binance
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Select type: SPOT
- Enter Account API key
- Enter Account API secret
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!