In order to connect your Binance spot account to Zignaly, you need to create API keys:
Please follow these steps:
- Open your Binance account and go to API Management Settings
- Set a name for your Keys (Ex: Zignaly), and click on "Create API"
- An email or phone code will be sent to you, open it and confirm the code
- Once confirmed, you'll see the new API keys, then click on Edit Restrictions in order to enable Spot & Margin Trading
Example of created API keys in Binance:
you do not enable it, for security purposes.
Next, connect your Binance API keys on Zignaly (best to keep both tabs open)
Go to My Exchange Accounts in the user menu at the top-right of the page.
Select ‘Connect Existing Exchange Account’
Fill in the following:
- Choose Exchange: Binance
- Enter a custom name for this account
- Select type: SPOT
- Enter the Account API key
- Enter Account API secret
Click Connect Exchange.
You are now ready to start trading!