Copytrading / Signal Providers
Trading Terminal / Positions
- Security of Zignaly
- What does it cost to join Zignaly?
- Are my funds kept on Zignaly?
- Does Zignaly support Binance.us accounts?
- What does this mean Zignaly 'powered by binance'?
- Is it easy to setup & start Copytrading?
- What is Profit-Sharing?
- Can I change the option to reinvest or withdraw the profits?
- I have an error of 'incorrect exchange account' when trying to connect to a Profit-Sharing service.
- Why is my top balance not displaying the amount I have allocated to a Profit-Sharing service?
- Why can't I exit a position that was opened by a profit-sharing service?
- I am not receiving notifications on Telegram
- What is CopyTrading?
- What are the differences between connecting to a Copytrader or to a Signal Provider?
- Tips when selecting a Copytrading Service
- I have connected to a Copytrader, but trades are not appearing on my account.
- Can I have multiple Copytraders connected on a single exchange account?
- What will happen to my open trades when I disconnect from a Copytrader?
- Do you have a newsletter?
- How to change your account email
- How can I change my password?
- How can I add more security to my account? / What is 2FA?
- How to enable two-factor authentication?
- I have an error when entering my 2FA authentication code
- Where can I find the Position URL?
- How can I edit a position?
- What will happen if I exit a trade directly on the exchange?
- Why hasn't my StopLoss triggered?
- What is a Funding Rate?
- Why am I receiving the error "No minimal amount'?